Happy Thanksgiving!! I wanted to do a quick post today to share some things I’m thankful for. November is the national month for giving thanks and while we should be thankful all the time, the holiday season makes you feel especially thankful. I do my best everyday to be thankful for the way my life has turned out, but sometimes it slips my mind because I’m human. Keep reading to see some of the things I’m thankful for this year, in no particular order.
- My family
- Andrew & his family
- My friends
- My job
- The fact that I get to wake up every day excited about something (something meaning this blog)
- My creativity
- My dedication to the things I choose to commit to
- My house
- My need to research every detail before I make most decisions
- My love for coffee
- My love for wine
- All the wonderful, creative, and sweet bloggers I’ve made connections with over the last few months
- All the bad things that happened in 2019
- How much I grew into what I feel is my most true self so far
- Everyone who has supported me in the last year! I would not be here without you.
Now that I’ve shared what I’m thankful for, I want to know what you’re thankful for. Leave a comment below and let me know what your most thankful for this year!
P.S. Keep up with me on instagram: @karenmauritzenn